Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
OSCIL offers a variety of services to the Deaf, Hard-of-Hearing and Deaf-Blind community, including:
- Advocacy services / peer counseling
- Interpreter Education
- General assistance with accessing benefits
- Independent Living skills training
- Adaptive/Alerting devices
- Citizenship training
- Driver education training to prepare for the computerized exam
- Housing assistance
- General assistance with accessing benefits, i.e. Social Security, medical, SNAP benefits.
OSCIL also offers training to groups and individuals in the use of video phone, CapTel phone and Relay Service.
To reach Margaret Molloy, our Deaf Services Coordinator by videophone, call 401-244-7792 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.