Home Modifications Available for those who Qualify
- Are you a Rhode Island resident with a disability?
- Do you wish to remain independent in your home?
- Have your stairs become a barrier? Are you finding it difficult to step up?
- Are you thinking of moving because your home is no longer accessible?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, contact us for assistance.
Call 401-738-1013 or email email@example.com for more information.
OSCIL's Home Access Program currently has openings and may be able to address these and other barriers that are hindering your independence.
To keep our staff and consumers safe, OSCIL offices will remain closed to the public, with staff working staggered schedules and remotely, until further notice.
You may call our offices and speak too or leave a message for our staff members.
If you would like to speak to our Information and Referral Specialist, call 401-738-1013 ext 13. You may also email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OSCIL Cares ~ Free Food Distribution!
We will be holding a free food distribution event in January for Rhode Island residents with Disabilities and their families who are food insecure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you meet the following guidelines, you may qualify for free groceries:
· Rhode Island resident
· Someone in the household has a significant disability
· Experiencing food insecurity (lack of food) due the COVID-19 pandemic.
To find out if you are eligible, click here for more information on how to register.
Our offices will be closed on Monday, January 18th in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.